Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

We...are....MOVING :D

I decided its time to announce, since its happening tomorrow! We are moving to a new location, Oroville, cali!

The goats will have an awesome place to be, and im sooooo excited! I will still be coming to Elk Grove alot, visiting family and friends, so it is possible for me to bring goats with me, incase any of my old customers still want to buy goats from me

Thanks to everyone who bought goats from me, I love you guys, you have helped me so much, and I cherish all of you :)

On a side note, all the girls are getting very chubby, and Jenny is still holding out on those babies, hoping soon though!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you should change that and say "We're moving to OHIO!" ;) That would be awesomeee! I will come visit someday!

    ReplyDelete