Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting ready for kids!

Its almost time and im getting excited and nervous! We had a not so nice kidding season last year. Not only was it a bad buck year, it was also filled with bad kiddings! Hopefully this year will be better! It has too!

Cookie has less than 2 months to go! Shes the first one due and has those wonderful Jasper babies im waiting for! Jasper has been known to throw a good amount of Boys and Girls so im really hoping this time he gives me more girls! I need a doe year so bad and this year would be perfect! Lots of reservations to fill plus I havent gotten a single wether or buck reservation! Everyone wants girls!

Speaking of reservations, if anyone is interested in wethers let me know! Im sure I will have a lot! And while they are very cute, I dont plan to keep ANY! I just dont have any extra room so please send anyone my way looking for some pet wethers!!

Well thats it for now :) Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment