Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

We have some fatties on the farm!

See the pic below? Thats my Jenny, she was my VERY first goat, shes not registered, I got screwed over with her papers, but shes my favorite goat and shes going to die here, I would never sell her EVER! Anyway she is pregnant again, this is her last year.

Now, she is alot fatter now, shes my herd queen so of course she always gets first choice of food and grain, all my other goats are terrified of her, I love it! Im so proud of my baby! Shes the reason I got into goats, just look at how pretty she is!

Jenny is definently my little cow right now! Shes SO fat she cant even scratch her back haha. Shes alot bigger than last year, im actually a little worried at how many she has, especially since she has a couple months to go....But all I pray for is a healthy delivery with healthy little babies, I dont care about the sex, because shes my baby and I just want everything to be ok.

I plan to write a blog about each goat...Because each of them are special to me! Look for them in the coming weeks, unless I get too busy with worrying!

I just had to post this, How many babies ya think shes gonna pop out?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment