Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Found out some GREAT news!

So my friend bought 2 does from me last year, and she wanted them bred to Jasper. I really didnt think he would be ready to breed in september, but she took her girl to the vet and shes been confirmed PREGNANT!! Im just SO happy because Jasper is an amazing buck and I want to see babies really bad!

Also, Sweetpea, who was one of the girls I sold, was out of my very first kids registered in my herdname! So now shes pregnant and the babies will be the result of my breeding!  Im just so happy and excited.

I dont have any new pics of her, but heres a baby pic of her :)
Yes, thats right, be jealous of my grassy field! And thats me with little sweetpea, my very first kids, about 2 years ago. I havent layed in that pasture like that since these babies were here. Now its full of Alpaca Poo and goats!

These goats are my life, This is what I do whenever I possibly can. Im the kind of girl that likes playing with goats, and laying in grass, its what I do :)

Well shes gonna be a mommy, for the first time, and her mom is also going to be mom, my friend bought SweetPea and her Momma Shirley. I cant wait for babies, Im going to be so jealous when everyone else has babies and I DONT!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sweet little kid she was! That's great she's going to kid.

    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete