Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Something New

Well I have never really done anything like this but I thought maybe its time to start blogging and letting everyone know whats happening on the farm! I also will add in some stuff from my life although its probably not as cool as hearing about the goats!

I dont really have much to say now, just that good things will soon come, just gotta figure out when lol. Check back often, I plan to write as much as I can. And if you have any suggestions please feel free to email me and im sure I can add it in here.

Right now im not even with my goats, im currently in Oroville, CA at my dads house, I come here alot, and I am seriously considering moving here. Im going to be here until after thanksgiving but that doesnt mean I cant answer emails and talk about goats, thats like my FAVORITE thing to do. 

Unfortunately Friday, November 19 I lost my dear Pearl. She was sick for a while, about 2 months ago she got really sick, I treated her and she got much better, little did we know she was actually still very sick. She didnt show any signs of being sick or not feeling well, the only thing we could see was that she wasnt gaining weight, she looked very skinny. She passed away very peacefully, my mom held her and told her everything was ok and that we loved her. Im so very devastated about not being there for her, I hadnt seen her since last sunday and even then I didnt really go and love on her, I wish I could of done something to save her. Honestly friday I was so depressed I wanted to sell my whole herd and just give up on goats. Thats a BIG thing for me to say because everyone who knows me can see that I care so much about these goats and I honestly cant get through my life without them. Pearl made me realize that although it sucks losing her, I need to get back to the herd and make sure they are ok. Im still very sad about losing her and I know I will be for a very long time. R.I.P Pearl, Our Little Angel. Thanks so much to everyone who has been so sweet and supportive of me, I was to give a special thanks to Sarah Millers, she was a great friend to me during this awful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment